27 August 2012

An ode to summer flowers


Image of Barbara von Enger by Fred of Easy Fashion, the popular Paris street-style blog. There is more of the comic in life than the tragic. We tend to laugh more than we cry, and no-one knows this better than Barbara, who is always in touch with her inner child. Barbara is wearing haute couture blouse and trousers by Manuela von Haldenwang.

Trust you are all enjoying the fruits of summer. Back to regular blogging and commenting after 12th September. Who doesn't adore Paris at summertime. For mor street-style image click HERE

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful trousers, they do make me smile :)) And I agree whole heartedly with you - one must keep that inner child strong and true!! Have a wonderful week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmh these freshy § shimmering prints, this colorful symphony (ideally) reflect your Soul BUT your slightly tensed face do not really honor your exuding radiantness I (shyly) must confess ("Wink from a kind aesthete")!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower power in you. Keep enjoying the Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said and that outfit makes me forget that summer is almost close to an end. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to see women who aren't afraid to wear colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should definitely keep enjoying paree :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the colors, especially the shoes. They're absolutely fantastic. I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's back! Brilliant trousers, the happy colours bring a smile to my face. Hope you've had a wonderful summer! xx /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fell in love with this vibrant and cheerful look! Wonderful pants and beautiful blouse!! Happy Thursday darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vibrant colors. The florals are amazing but I especially adore the gorgeous blue color of your top!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are always such a wonderful explosion of imagination and joy.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thx for visiting me. I love this outfit, so colorful and well put together!

    All<3Lola

    ReplyDelete